Friday, August 17, 2012

Manchester United, insists Van Persie after £250,000-a-week deal to link with Rooney

signing on: Robin van Persie poses with Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson
Robin van Persie said he had listened to 'the little boy inside him' when deciding to join Manchester United.
The Dutch superstar will wear the No 20 shirt after completing his £24million switch from Arsenal.

He has signed a four-year contract worth an incredible £250,000 per week - the same terms handed to Wayne Rooney two years ago.
Speaking at his official unveiling press conference, he said: 'In these situations, when you have to make a hard decision in your life, I always listen to that little boy inside me. What does he want? That boy was screaming for Manchester United.
'Everyone knows me by now. I love football. I am quite principled in that perspective. It is always difficult to find the perfect match but I do feel this is the perfect match for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment